I am getting following message

" The phone number has been sent too many messages or has already been
used to confirm an account. "

I was not able to get the messsge so tried bunch of times to send the
SMS from googleapp engine site.

Now I just got my phone enabled for messages. so it should be OK to
recieve the message now but I am kind of stuck becuase as per
googleappengine it is already too many times it is been tried to send
the SMS message for this phone from the googleappengine site.

Can somebody help me to pass this stage of SMS verification so that I
can proceed further with my mobile experimentation?