Memcache works like an LRU cache, but I don't see why a would force out b
unless you ran out of space.

Also, App Engine's Memcache has 2 LRU structures: an app specific LRU and a
global LRU for that Memcache instance.

Ikai Lan
Blog: http://googleappengine.blogspot.com
Twitter: http://twitter.com/app_engine