version: 1
runtime: python
api_version: 1

handlers:
- url: /.*
  script: helloworld.py
helloworld.py

from google.appengine.ext import webapp
from google.appengine.ext.webapp.util import run_wsgi_app

class MainPage(webapp.RequestHandler):

    def get(self):
        self.response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'text/plain'
        self.response.out.write('Hello, webapp World!')

application = webapp.WSGIApplication([('/', MainPage)], debug=True)

def main():
    run_wsgi_app(application)

if __name__ == "__main__":
    main()

On Sun, Jul 24, 2011 at 12:11 PM, Robert Kluin <robert.kl...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Show us your app.yaml and main.py.
>
> On Jul 22, 2011 3:03 AM, "Madhusudhan G Revankar" <sudhansa...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >

> > I am experiencing GAE in eclipse.its working fine with java
> programming.But its not happening same with Python.
> >
> > While i run webapp using python.
> > I am getting error as follows :

> > Please let me know,where i am missing in configuration.
> >

> > On Fri, Jul 22, 2011 at 12:20 PM, Robert Kluin <robert.kl...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
> >>
> >> Just a note, if you want help you need to provide enough information
> that someone can help you.

> python(webapp).

> >> --
> >

> > --