Hello everybody.

I was deploying my aplication and got a error telling me that my
application size limit is more than 150MB.
Well, I just want to know if I am mistaking something. My application
is not so big. I have at this moment 14 modules and the compiled
permutations are taking more than 10MBytes each and I havent use
internacionalization.

Is that correct? Am I doing something wrong to have the modules
permutations so big?

Another question... If I enable billing, can I deploy a bigger
application?

Thanks in advance,
Rodrigo.