Hi

Is there a way that i can use Servlet Context on Appengine.
Here is our scenario

We have GWT application
Client call a server method to get the xml data (which is around 5 mb)
Server method will prepare a map with a unique key and value as in
progress
Server will send request to another server (SERVER2) with key as
parameter
SERVER2 sends SUCCESS message after spanning a thread to fetch xml
from data store.
Client will use polling mechanism to see the status for this request
in Servelet context stored map
SEVER2 later post back the data to a servlet which will update the
value of a map in ServletContext
Client will pickup this and use in rendering

It seems that i am unable to store data in to Servlet Context in
Appengine.
In my case mem cache is not the right choice as my data is huge.
Please suggest how to over come this situation

Thanks
Sateesh