On 26 Jul., 07:23, Robert Kluin <robert.kl...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Pol,
>   Generally you will probably want to execute it again.

No. I've got the problem for time registration. We got an exception
that the transaction failed, so we do it again which can result in
duplicate (and more) datastore entries which is bad. Because now there
are duplicate bookings and so duplicate working time...

It's a disaster that the program gets a transaction failed while the
transaction didn't doing another insert resulting in a mess.
But ignoring the exception can result in now datastore entry.

So we have catch the exception, do a select and repeat the insert if
it didn't happen by now.
And that we have to do for any insert ......

I'm frustrated.