Hi all, I have a few questions about how to report and notify your group of
a application abusing websites.

On the 28th and 29th I saw an interesting useragent and a Google IP address
listed in my banned IP connections due to website abuse.

Abuse Report Date: 7/28/2011 1:49:31 PM PSTIP:  64.233.172.1 Net Block:
64.233.160.0 - 64.233.191.255
Application: http://aking-741.appspot.com/
Spam type: Pharmaceutical Link Spam Posted
UserAgent: mozilla/4.0 (compatible; msie 6.0; windows nt 5.1; sv1)
appengine-google; (+http://code.google.com/appengine; appid: aking-741)

This application clearly ran from a Google AppEngine server and* if* the
useragent appid can not be modify it would appear this is the offender
(aking-741)

Q1: Can the appid be modified to show anothers application ID?
Q2: Can the AppEngine group create some type of abuse reporting API?
Q3: If IP addresses used by the AppEngine are banned by individual website
owners will this have any effect on legitimate apps?
Q4: Are the IP addresses for the AppEngine used only for the appengine group
or are these servers shared with other Google projects?

The main reason I'm asking your group is because I'm seeing more of the IP
addresses in the block above listed in blacklists online. If the
Applications are specific and having the IP banned does not effect valid
applications then all is good in the world. If not, AppEngine, we may have a
problem.
Thanks for your time.