Hi Alok,

The IP addresses for both incoming and outgoing requests are shared amongst
all apps. We have no plans to offer static IPs except insofar as will be
necessary for SSL on incoming requests. You should not rely on IP addresses
for authentication.

-Nick Johnson

On Sat, Jul 30, 2011 at 4:58 AM, alok bhardwaj <yaletut...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Nick,
>
> Is the set or bundle of IP addresses assigned to an App stable at all?
>
> Any progress in having static IP to make calls from a GAE app?
>
> Thanks,
> Alok

Nick Johnson, Developer Programs Engineer, App Engine