Hi John,

This is a just a guess since I haven't used that library:  when you're
running in GAE, urllib (which the linkedin lib uses) is actually a wrapper
for GAE's URL Fetch.  GAE's URL Fetch removes some headers and adds others.
If any of those headers are included in generating the checksum, then that
would be your problem.

-Chris