Hi John

I have a db.ListProperty(db.String) or db.StringListProperty and I have
stored keys in it, which of course will be in the str(key) form.
The conversion tools doesn't convert this sort of thing mainly because
unless there is an additional mechanism for
describing what this field holds the conversion tools can't know.

So you would need to something like

Convert all the strings back to keys
keys = [db.Key(i) for i in obj.some_list_property]

then stick them in some property that is defined as db.ListProperty(db.Key)

Now the trick will be working out the order of events and possibly
performing multiple stages
so you can get you data converted and make the sites work before and after
transfer/conversion

Haven't really worked out the order of events I have to go through.

Rgds

Tim