Hello everyones,

I have an application developped in java on appengine.
Recently, I migrated my webservice calls from stub written from scratch to
stub generated form the wsdl by JAX.
With this new version of my app, I have more and more error with appengine,
but it might not be related.

An async call is made from the gwt part of the app to an actionhandler.
The instance executing the action fails without any logs except that message
:

The process handling this request unexpectedly died. This is likely to cause a
new process to be used for the next request to your application. (Error code
203)

Is there a problem with the code made by JAX, or is that problem unrelated ?

Environnement :
GWT 2.1.0
GAE 1.5.2
Java 1.6.0_26