Hello,

I migrated the stub use by my application for webservice calls to stub
made "by hand" to stubs generated by JAX.
Since then, I have a lot of dead process while using those webservices
(I think because logs are missing).

An action is send from GWT (2.1.0) to GAE (1.5.2).
It works most of the time, but sometime, the process doing the action
dies without giving any logs except :

The process handling this request unexpectedly died. This is likely to
cause a new process to be used for the next request to your
application. (Error code 203)

I did to things while migrating my webservices :
- updating GAE from 1.4.2 to 1.5.2 (needed for JAX stubs)
- using the new Stubs.

Do anyone know what causes that problem ?

Thanks,

Mathieu