Hello guys! i made a HTML5 Music website.. it needs to have both the mp3 and
the "ogg" files of the song to tackle compatibility issues in HTML5. it
works fine when played on my PC but when i deploy it to the server (google
appengine with Python SDK), i receive this message -

Could not guess mimetype for music/album2/01.ogg.  Using
application/octet-stream.

what is this? what is the cure? here is a look at my app.yaml file (used in
google appengine)

application: hellonelloboink
version: 1
runtime: python
api_version: 1

handlers:
- url: /(.*.(gif|png|jpg|ico|mp3|ogg|js|css))
  static_files: 1
  upload: (.*.(gif|png|jpg|ico|mp3|ogg|js|css))

- url: .*
  script: main.py