When you guys see stuff like this, I'd suggest filing a production
issue and including a link to the issue here.  I think that will help
Googlers track the problem and get a better feel for the scale of the
issue.

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/entry?template=Production%20issue

Robert