Hi Robert,

You are right. There is no reason to let my Master/Slave appid online.

Only to be sure, do you know if is it possible that some one take my master
slave id while it is aliased to my HRD appid ?

The migration process to HRD was smooth and easy.
I used the datastore admin to copy all my data, after that, I configured a
302 redirect to my new appid.

I'm using HRD for 2 days, and it seems better than M/S in terms of
"DeadLineExeecedError".
I did not get significant changes on billing.

Thank you,
Felippe Bueno