As an OAuth provider, no, the built in stuff will not work, so if you want
to build an OAuth 2 compatible library, you'll have to jump through some
hoops to make this work: store the appropriate keys, store
consumer/access/request tokens/secrets.

As a consumer, as long as you use compatible libraries, you will be able to
make API calls against Google (and other OAuth 2.0) APIs. It sounds like
this is what you are looking to do.

--
Ikai Lan
plus.ikailan.com | twitter.com/ikai