Oh sure!

I have actually created an production issue of it and it's acknowledged but
i'l provide the details nonetheless.
http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5601

http://screenpasta-hr.appspot.com/ is my app and /screenpasta/link is the
serving module

My module source: http://pastebin.com/YK4z8hJ1

As you can see, no funny business going on. maybe the code style is
disturbing - i'm just a student..

About trunctation, if anything my app is adding MORE trash to my string.

The link freshly returned from getServingUrl():

http://lh6.ggpht.com/yY8TusqNQeGC-xA4S2q_dfvZXnWkvKI-3PHQJ70bu7XC8ztn3q5wbaU4EhwkWph1M_oFit

the link my app is recieving client-side:

http://lh6.ggpht.com/
yY8TusqNQeGC-xA4S2q_dfvZXnWkvKI-3PHQJ70bu7XC8ztn3q5wbaU4EhwkWph1M_oFitK7l82EqjrVF82jCgr1Ww
Boy oh boy... RPC is giving me headaches, it wasn't doing that on
development(local) server.

I really appreciate the help!