Hello,
I'm attempting to upload some data in CSV format to the App Engine
servers. I filled out the first row specifying the property names,
including key. However, no matter what I do, including
import_transform: transform.create_foreign_key('UserAccount',
key_is_id=False), but it always has the same problem where the key id
is not the name I specify in the CSV data, rather an automatically
generated one. Oddly, they always seem to be ids around 38000 even
after several deletes and reuploads. Nonetheless, they are never the
names I give them. Any ideas on how to fix this?

Thanks,
Richard