Question about the scheduler.

I got several user request a day which include the message :

"This request caused a new process to be started for your application, and
thus caused your application code to be loaded for the first time. This
request may thus take longer and use more CPU than a typical request for
your application."

It seems that this user request triggers the start of a new instance, gets
on hold for 2 to 3 seconds, and then being processed by the new instance.

To me it is more logical that the request, triggers a new instance, but in
the meantime can be processed by the other instances.

The average latency is 2.0ms, with 2249 requests per instance.

Or do I miss something. I don't want that any user has to wait 2 to.. 8
seconds for a startup.