Been working on GAE codes for 2 weeks now. Noticed that around Friday
the deployments were getting slow. First on Aug 12 last week for the
whole weekends I can't deploy a thing. Then today I started getting
"409 Conflict
Another transaction by user admin is already in progress for app:
s~efilingrjo-dev, backend: erjofileprocessor. That user can undo the
transaction with "appcfg backends rollback"." There we go again, busy
weekend is coming.

The good thing maybe this is the sign not to work on GAE from Fri
through Sun ;-) ;-(