Hey Robert,
My data models are quite similar to relational database schema, for
example, i have employee, department, project models defined in my GAE
web application. There are relationships among them (e.g one
department has many employees, one employee can work for one
department. One employee can work on many projects and one project can
concern many employees).

"One solution I've
used in the past is to manually generate a user's worth of realistic
data by
using an app.  I then wrote a simple process to analize that data then
randomly generate data with similar patterns -- relationships, range
of
values, etc...."

Your solution seems to work for my case.
What do you think?
Any suggestions?
Is it possible to share your solution code with me?

Thanks a lot!

Bruce