Fabio, I took a look at that datastore and I'm getting this error:

UnicodeEncodeError: 'ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xe8' in
position 12: ordinal not in range(128)

Do you have any properties that shouldn't be encoded in ascii? This bug is
something we need to fix in our end, but in the meantime if you need to get
things going, can you find out if there are any properties in AgenteJDO that
could display on the page and trigger this?

In the meantime, you can get to the other properties here:

*
https://appengine.google.com/datastore/explorer?submitted=1&app_id=YOURAPPID&version_id=datasource.352755489240833729&kind=BLAHBLAH
*

For anyone else that is seeing this issue, just append a junk
&kind=SOMEVALUE as a URL parameter. You should be able to get into the
datastore viewer and at least look at other Entity Kinds.
 --
Ikai Lan
plus.ikailan.com | twitter.com/ikai