Hi all,

August was a pretty tough month for us, since the 1.5.2 release and
the datastore issues really exposed some of our inefficient code. But
we've learned and improved, and our app is faster than ever.  Check
out our new "best practice" document:

http://www.small-improvements.com/app-engine-performance-tuning

Nothing earth-shattering, but upfront knowledge would have saved us a
lot of work. Happy to add more hints if you have any. Thanks again to
Simon Knott for suggesting to check out JARing classes to improve
speed. You're our hero!

Cheers,
Per