I would like to get some statistics about the average price increase
for python and java users to see if a multi threaded environment
really saves the day.

And please don't use dirty tricks for computing these statistics, here
is a formula that is correct:
((new_monthly_overall_gae_revenue - old_monthly_overall_gae_revenue) /
old_monthly_overall_gae_revenue)*100%

If you just compute an average of the increase across all apps the
numbers will be wrong because of the many free apps, also ridiculous
increases from 1$ to 3$ are weighed to strong.

I think if this price increase is fair you don't mind to announce the
average increase publicly.