+1 re: scheduler.

The ironic thing to me is that when we got the lead-time announcement
in May, the wails of discontent were calmed by GAE engineers in these
boards citing how we should wait the see the affect Scheduler would
have. Google PR is obviously busy these days suggesting that the
current developer reaction is ill-founded because we all knew about
this in May. Perhaps ironic is not the right term to use here now that
we get to see the great Scheduler.

Having said all this, clearly Scheduler already has been vetted by
marketing for presentation to enterprise CIOs who will never
understand nor really care about its current inelegance. So...
"spitting into the wind..." I am afraid.

Regretfully,
stevep