@Zutesmog
Why did you left IRC? I think its better if I send you my remarks to
the list there instead in the groups ;-)

Microsoft: The price is only correct for September. In October there
will be a 20% price cut for the smallest instance. Input bandwidth is
free and outgoing bandwidth depends on the region where your instance
is deployed: North America and Europe regions: $0.15 per GB out / Asia
Pacific Region: $0.20 per GB out