For those who are battling with trying to minimize the cost of instances,
maybe it would be an idea to replace the "Avg CPU (API)" with "Avg latency"
on the "Current load" main dashboard.

Then it would be possible for us to see which requests serve with long
latency, and hence minimize or optimize these.

I understand that it is possible to see that in the logs as well - however,
now that CPU time doesn't mean anything anyway - I really don't need that to
be on the dashboard.