Hi Victor, sorry for the delayed response, I think all of your questions
should be answered here:
http://code.google.com/appengine/kb/postpreviewpricing.html#always_on_work_model

One of the things you'll likely notice is that the scheduler is not
utilizing the Always On instances (because it is geared for the new model)
so you likely want to just subtract those hours from your bill.

Greg