Same problem here. Two of my apps are stuck 5 days ago. But the one
that I disabled the always-on option is showing a 2 day old billing,
and that's actually already taking into account my change in the
billing (new pricing==1 cent, but only because it's my QA environment
that's pretty idle). Maybe you have to change the pricing a little bit
to kick off the job for the billing history.

Cheers,
Per