I noticed today that the performance of my task queue has
dropped considerably (see image). The highlighted queue is set to run 8
tasks/second (i.e. ~ 480 per minute) but it's running at 25% of that rate,
and a backlog is building up. The only thing I changed recently is reducing
my max idle instances to 20 and min pending latency to 100ms.

Anyone else noticing something similar? any tips to get the task queue to
run faster?

[image: Screen shot 2011-09-07 at 1.26.22 PM.png]