Hi Ikai,

Thanks for your useful links about the relation among GAE datastore,
Megastore and Bigtable.

Do you have a figure to show  the relation among GAE datastore,
Megastore and Bigtable? for example which one is on top of another
one? which one can be queries by GQL and which one can not.

Or if you don't have any such figure, do you know where i can find it?

I really want to clarify everything among GAE datastore, Megastore and
Bigtable.

Any help is appreciated.

Bruce