I'd like to know what is the impact of tasks on the scheduler.

Obviously tasks have very high latency (up to 10 minutes, but not using much
cpu - mostly I/O). What is their impact on the scheduler if any ?
Would be nice to have some sample use cases on how the scheduler is supposed
to react. For example if I have 1 task which takes 1 minute, spawn every 1s,
vs every 10s, vs 1 min ?

Since the tasks use very low cpu, technically an instance could easily run
60 of them concurrently so 1 qps with 1-min tasks could take only one
instance. But I doubt the scheduler would spawn only one instance.

App Engine team, any insights ?

Thanks