Hello,
I am writing a Masters paper connected with safety of online currencies. I
decided to make a web application dealing with one of such currencies and
deploy it on GAE. As I'll have to analyse how secure it is, I would like to
know how secure GAE is. What precautions to take while developing an app
running on it to minimise the risk for the potential users, what are the
most common weak chains and so forth. I understand that there are some
companies that put sensitive data in the GAE, so it must be safe, but I
can't find any details on the matter.
Thanks for any answers in advance.