I've been expecting the new datastore query improvement...
I have a question related to that feature: i have deployed a new
version with Java SDK 1.5.4 to test queries that previously failed,
but it seams they still fail immediately, also requesting an index
that is already built. Also, these queries work in Datastore Viewer.
Is it something i'm missing ? Do I have to delete the index and re-
built it ?