Hi,

Quote (Eric Kolotyluk <eric.ko...@gmail.com> wrote) :

We have an app we want to develop for our customers, but we essentially want
> each customer to have their own instance of the app for quotas and billing
> purposes. Basically, if our customers want the service, they would pay
> Google directly, rather than us figuring out who uses what and billing our
> customers. It would also make it easy for our software to automatically
> create the customer's app on app engine and keep it up-to-date.

Quote (Gregory D'alesandre <gr...@google.com> wrote) :

What you are doing is not being done to avoid incurring fees so it does not
> violate our terms.  We also need to build better support for this sort of
> thing in the future as a number of people have asked for it.

Quote (Gary Frederick <g...@jsoft.com> wrote) :

yep (how we say +1 in Texas)

Is there an issue we can star to show we are interested?

Yes, there is now a feature request which you can star to show you are
interested. Check out : Marketplace for Google App Engine
apps<http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5821>
.

Thanks & Regards,
Raj