Can i use games engines like jMonkey <http://jmonkeyengine.org/>(java) or
Panda3D
<http://www.panda3d.org/>(python) or any similar game engine?

I know that most of them have networking libraries using sockets, which is
not supported by gae, but what if i don't use these libraries. I am going to
use the channel api.

Basically i want to use these engines by not calling the classes that are
not supported by gae. Is this possible or gae will produce an error just
because they are referenced in the program ?