Hi,

We have a HTML5 front-end on a HTTP CDN (CloudFront) that just talks
over AJAX / HTTPS to Google App Engine. It's fine on Chrome, Safari
and Firefox, but what's the best way to make this work with IE8/9
considering IE's XDomainRequest doesn't let you do HTTPS from a
website hosted on HTTP (protocol mismatch)?

We can switch CDNs to one that allows HTTPS hosting on custom CNAMEs,
but is there any "simpler" workaround like using Flash or ActiveX for
the communication?

Even if GAE let us do HTTPS with custom CNAMES at some point, it would
still be considered cross-domain from www.everpix.net to
gae.everpix.net, right?

Thanks!

- Pol