Hi,

I am trying to handle the user presence in my application.

I have added xmpp_presence as inbound service in appengine-web.xml
file.

I created three servlets to handle requests for

/_ah/xmpp/presence/available/

/_ah/xmpp/presence/unavailable/

/_ah/xmpp/presence/probe/

I am able to receive request to available servlet, but i am unable to
get presence object on my xmpp service.

Here is the code:

public void service(HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response)
                        throws ServletException, IOException {

                System.out.println("XmppPresenceAvailable");

                try{
                        XMPPService xmppService =
XMPPServiceFactory.getXMPPService();

                        Presence presence =
xmppService.parsePresence(request);

                     -----

I am getting error at xmppService.parsePresence(request)

Any help

Thanks
Ramesh