HI

Your right, I missed that specific case /form

Interesting, google are trapping that specific case before it even
gets to your instance.

It does seem somewhat arbitrary to intercept /form  but /form/ gets
through
I am not sure those two are really different.  (In fact I generally
allow both paths to resolve to the same
entity through traversal.  )

I actually don't use /form for anything, all of my urls asentity
traversal oriented which means the url
generally starts with a an entity.  (though in a cms you could call
any top level container or entity anything you want,
which could effectively hide a path, if a user accidentally called
something "form")

I did test but actually I realize now I typed /form/ not /form so I
missed the specific issue you raised, sorry.

Probably worth an new issue, asking for accurate documentation of the
url root paths that will not be passed through to
appengine apps.

Rgds

Tim