<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-mYRU7MvjRQI/TndWaN3NpHI/AAAAAAAAA9o/1c3ZDl91hkw/estimates.png>
Thanks for sharing the info about your apps. I think it could be better for
apps that are medium-sized. If your app is commercial you can't expect to
host it for free anyhow. And I agree that you shouldn't have to pay for
tests or something that is nothing but development and research. Attached is
my latest pricing - it's still not much to talk about and effects may have
come from running mapreduce since I'm migrating to HRD.
Regards,
Niklas