The right question to ask Greg is why did you tie GAE into GApps at all? My
perception is that vast majority of GAE developers do not need and will
never use GApps. Domain management is minor feature which you could have put
on a Admin Console page. I always thought that coupling GAE to GApps was a
very microsoft'y styled move. Bill is smiling on you guys.