I believe that Google people can make just a little better the Google Apps
dashboard.......

I couldn't see "Sites" service in my "Services" tabs.... but it was running.

I googled "How to disable google sites" and I couldn't do anything because
Sites services wasn't in my "Services" tab.

Finally I had to follow this flow:

Dashboad -> (in the Service Settings block) Add more services -> Add Google
Sites, and then finally I could see again Google Sites in the "Services"
tab, and remove the www mapping.

I think that Google people can make the Google Apps Dashboard work better.