submit your data to app engine and and download the data as csv. With Excel
you can read the CSV
To download the data you van use :
        self.response.headers['Content-Type'] = 'application/csv'
        self.response.headers['Content-Disposition'] = 'attachment;
filename=%s.csv' % (file_batch)
        after that you can send the rows with : self.response.out.write

In my case I also added a UTF-8 BOM before the header :
self.response.out.write(codecs.BOM_UTF8.decode('utf-8') + csv_header + '\n')