Hi,

We're trying CloudFlare to tide us over until Google enables SSL for custom
domains. I'm open to suggestions, but so far this seems to be the simplest
solution to get ready for Facebook's October 1st https requirement for
canvas applications.

For some reason, it seems traffic is being blocked when coming through
CloudFlare over port 443. Going directly to our appspot domain works fine.
The folks at CloudFlare don't seem to be aware of any issues - is anyone
here able to confirm whether this still works, or perhaps even give a better
alternative (for various reasons, Facebook must be pointing to our custom
domain)?

Thanks,

Owen Wiggins
Co-Founder, Inspirado Games