Hi,

Several times a day we get some "ApplicationError: 2" exceptions when
communicating from GAE to EC2 through urlfetch(). How do I get more
info to understand exactly what's happening? I don't see anything
extra in the log and I'm not sure there's more info on the exception
object itself.

start = time.time()
try:
  result = urlfetch.fetch(PROCESSOR_URL + "?" + query, headers={'Cache-
Control': 'no-cache,max-age=0', 'Pragma': 'no-cache'}, deadline=10)
  if not DEVELOPMENT and result.headers['X-Google-Cache-Control'] !=
'remote-fetch':
    raise RuntimeError("Unexpected results headers: %s" %
result.headers)
  response = json.loads(result.content)
except Exception, e:
  end = time.time()
  logging.error("EC2 processor failed handling query '%s' in %.1f
seconds: %s" % (query, end - start, e))
  return

Thanks

- Pierre