I've the same problem...
Google support told me to add a String at the end of the url to see
the datastore...
Try to add "&kind=BLAHBLAH" at the end of the path of the link, at the
page where says "error 500" for me it works!

Support told that the problem was one field of one entity saved with
no unicode char, and that they will try to resolve the problem, this
some months ago!!!

Bye FABIO