After updating one of my machines to java sdk 1.5.4, sdk 1.5.2
mysteriously disappeared from the machine. I can't use 1.5.4 or 1.5.3
in development-mode on this machine because of this bug:

http://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/detail?id=5782&can=5&colspec=ID%20Type%20Component%20Status%20Stars%20Summary%20Language%20Priority%20Owner%20Log

Since the disappearance of 1.5.2, I basically have to develop in 1.5.4
and UPLOAD the app to a test version just to test my changes, the dev
server is completely fried. This is seriously impacting my work. Does
anyone know any workarounds or how to obtain an old version of the
java sdk?

Thanks!