Hi there,

Everybody knows that the hardest task when scaling software is to
scale the data (TPS). I was wondering how well AppEngine's datastore
scales?

What are the figures?

- Petabytes of data?
- Hundreds of thousands of transactions per second?
- Full ACID support?
- Low latency?

The idea is to move, over time, all our data (and applications) into
AppEngine. At the moment we have around 1 petabyte of "current" data,
but it is growing fast.

It would be desirable that we could have the same datastore to be used
for Data mining. No more need for ETL and separated DBs.

We want to simplify our enterprise architecture and minimize/
eliminate(??) all the internal integrations we have, so that we can
find the current/consitent state of a customer or order in just (and
only) one place.

Is all that feasible now?

Is there any use case for such volume?

Cheers