hi,every one.
   I am using google app engine and resteasy to build my Data Sync
Service .but I miss a question .
   when I run my web app project .It shows me an error
==============begin========================

2011-10-7 0:58:34
com.google.apphosting.utils.config.AbstractConfigXmlReader
readConfigXml
信息: Successfully processed F:\ProjectCode\GAE\trunk
\GAE3\BabyCareDataSync\war\WEB-INF/web.xml
2011-10-7 0:58:35 com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger warn
警告: failed
com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.DevAppEngineWebAppContext@64bef361{/,F:
\ProjectCode\GAE\trunk\GAE3\BabyCareDataSync\war}:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ConfigurationBootstrap is a
restricted class. Please see the Google  App Engine developer's guide
for more details.
2011-10-7 0:58:35 com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger warn
警告: failed JettyContainerService$ApiProxyHandler@64df83e5:
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ConfigurationBootstrap is a
restricted class. Please see the Google  App Engine developer's guide
for more details.
2011-10-7 0:58:35 com.google.apphosting.utils.jetty.JettyLogger warn
警告: Error starting handlers
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ConfigurationBootstrap is a
restricted class. Please see the Google  App Engine developer's guide
for more details.
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.agent.runtime.Runtime.reject(Runtime.java:
51)
        at
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ConfigurationBootstrap.<clinit>(ConfigurationBootstrap.java:
28)
        at
org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ResteasyBootstrap.contextInitialized(ResteasyBootstrap.java:
26)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.startContext(ContextHandler.java:
548)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.servlet.Context.startContext(Context.java:136)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.startContext(WebAppContext.java:
1250)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.ContextHandler.doStart(ContextHandler.java:
517)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.webapp.WebAppContext.doStart(WebAppContext.java:
467)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:
50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:
130)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:
50)
        at
org.mortbay.jetty.handler.HandlerWrapper.doStart(HandlerWrapper.java:
130)
        at org.mortbay.jetty.Server.doStart(Server.java:224)
        at
org.mortbay.component.AbstractLifeCycle.start(AbstractLifeCycle.java:
50)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.JettyContainerService.startContainer(JettyContainerService.java:
186)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.AbstractContainerService.startup(AbstractContainerService.java:
182)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerImpl.start(DevAppServerImpl.java:
172)
        at com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerMain
$StartAction.apply(DevAppServerMain.java:164)
        at com.google.appengine.tools.util.Parser
$ParseResult.applyArgs(Parser.java:48)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerMain.<init>(DevAppServerMain.java:
113)
        at
com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerMain.main(DevAppServerMain.java:
89)
2011-10-7 0:58:35
com.google.appengine.tools.development.DevAppServerImpl start
信息: The server is running at http://localhost:8888/

================end======================

It looks like something is wrong about ConfigurationBootstrap .I have
never write the class in my code.
this is my configuration in web.xml

=============begin=========================

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<web-app xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance";
        xmlns="http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee"; xmlns:web="http://
java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd"
http://java.sun.com/xml/ns/javaee/web-app_2_5.xsd";
        version="2.5">
        <display-name>gaerest</display-name>
        <context-param>
                <param-name>javax.ws.rs.Application</param-name>

<param-value>henu.cjt.webservice.EasyRestApplication</param-value>
        </context-param>
        <context-param>
                <param-name>resteasy.servlet.mapping.prefix</param-name>
                <param-value>/gaerest</param-value>
        </context-param>
        <listener>
                <listener-
class>org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.ResteasyBootstrap</
listener-class>
                </listener>
        <servlet>
                <servlet-name>GaeRest</servlet-name>
                <servlet-
class>org.jboss.resteasy.plugins.server.servlet.HttpServletDispatcher</
servlet-class>
        </servlet>
        <servlet-mapping>
                <servlet-name>GaeRest</servlet-name>
                <url-pattern>/gaerest/*</url-pattern>
        </servlet-mapping>
        <welcome-file-list>
                <welcome-file>index.html</welcome-file>
        </welcome-file-list>
</web-app>

I have  "ResteasyBootstrap " but why does it tell the error about
ConfigurationBootstrap ?

when I visit http://localhost:8888

it shows me that
HTTP ERROR: 404