From: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
[mailto:google-appengine@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of mohammad ghasemy
Sent: Tuesday, October 11, 2011 2:24 AM
To: google-appengine@googlegroups.com
Subject: Re: [google-appengine] university project

Dear Matthew,
agree with you!

On Tue, Oct 11, 2011 at 11:43 AM, Jonathon Broughton
<jbrough...@alliesandmorrison.com> wrote:

"not worried"

"feels greater job security"

On 11 October 2011 08:44, Matthew Jaggard <matt...@jaggard.org.uk> wrote:

*worries about the state of university education*

On 8 October 2011 17:53, karim buzdar <karim.buz...@gmail.com> wrote:
> dear all  Google app engine user's!!!
>
> i am a university student, taking cloud computing course .. AS per
> course requirement, i have to programm any medium scale application in
> java and hav to deploy here ...
>
> m new, hav no skillz to both java and google app engine.. plzz guyz
> help me out, what can be a java based medium scale project ..
>
> regards,

Information or opinions in this email which do not relate to the official
business of Allies and Morrison are neither given nor endorsed by it.

If you have received this email in error please notify the system manager
i...@alliesandmorrison.com

<mailto:google-appengine%2bunsubscr...@googlegroups.com> .

Google ID:107421558875040808666
<https://profiles.google.com/107421558875040808666>